ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON FEBRUARY 1st 2018
REGISTRATION INFORMATION – 2018 Summer Season
NO SUMMER REGISTRATIONS DURING OFFICE HOURS IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (unless otherwise indicated below)
Last day to save $25 per registration is February 28th!!!
- Online registration starts on February 1st and is available 24hrs a day.
- For all returning players, coaches, managers and referees.
- Payment by credit card only.
- Avoid line-ups and register from the comfort of your own home.
- No player affiliation form required.
- Any returning member who requires a new photo can complete the online registration, but then must come to the office during regular office hours or on Photo Day on March 24th 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm. Members requiring a new photo will receive an email.
- In person registration at the Terra-Cotta chalet (100 Terra-Cotta, Pointe-Claire H9R 5A4):
- Thursday Feb. 8th: 6pm to 9pm
- Saturday Feb. 10th: 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm
- Saturday Feb. 24th: 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday Feb. 28th: 6pm to 9pm
- Saturday Mar. 17th: 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm
- For all new and returning players, coaches, managers and referees.
- Payment by cash, cheque and credit card.
- Players aged 14 and over (at time of registration) need to be present to sign their own affiliation form.
- Coach and referee only registration (in addition to above dates):
- Saturday March 24th: 9am to 12pm, 1pm to 4pm
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION
- New members must register in person at the office.
- Required documents:
- Pointe-Claire residents must show proof of residency (hospital card, Multi-Card, Driver’s licence) to avoid paying non-resident fees.
- Member’s Medicare Card.
- Affiliation Card (passport) – for members coming from another club
COACHES, MANAGERS AND CAPTAINS
- Coaches and managers can register online. At the end of the process, you need to print your affiliation form (link will be provided), sign it and return it to the office staff. You can return it in person during office hours or scan and email it to email@example.com.
- A valid screening card (police background check) is required for any coach or manager over the age of 18. You can request your card any time at the Bob Birnie Arena or a city representative will be present on Saturday March 24th 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm on coach registration day. If you request a new card, please scan your receipt/proof and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you receive your card (which can take several months), scan and email it to the same address.
2018 REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES
Special Project – $100
Micro (U4) – $150
Micro (U5 to U8) – $165
U8 Development teams – $225
House League (U9 to U18) – $165
Youth Competitive (U9 to U18) (A / AA) – $285
LSEQ (AAA) – $575
Metro Recreational (19+) – $225
Metro Competitive (19+) – $250
LOGS (Men 35+) – $235
LOOGS (Men 45+) – $235
LOGS & LOOGS $410
Champagne (Women 25+) – $200
Champagne & Metro Rec – $365
=> All new Metro/Logs/Loogs/Champagne players are required to purchase a jersey ($35). Any returning player to the above categories requiring a replacement jersey also needs to purchase a jersey ($35).
=> Special Project: Flat rate
=> Deduct $25 per registration during the month of February
=> Add $25 per youth and micro registration for non Pointe-Claire Residents
=> Regular fees apply for the month of March
=> Add $50 per registration as of April 16th (except Metro where late fees start May 1)
2018 Family Discounts:
=> Deduct $25 for 3rd registration residing at the same address (with proof)
=> Deduct $50 for 4th (or more) registration residing at the same address
- Pointe-Claire residents.
- Members who played in the previous year.
- All others will be put on a waiting list and sent to the Registration Review Committee for approval.
An additional $25 will be charged to your cash or credit card payment, which must be paid by June 1st 2018.
- COMPETITIVE: Except for medical reasons, no refunds are issued for a player who is offered a position on the team they were trying out for. If a player is not offered a position on the team they were trying out for, a full refund (affiliation and registration fees) will be issued. If a player chooses to play at a different level, PCASA will refund the difference.
- OTHERS (Except Micro*): Refunds are accepted for medical reasons only.
- NOTE: All refund requests must be submitted in writing, using the refund request form found on the PCASA webpage. For all medical reasons, the form must be accompanied by a medical note. No requests for summer registration will be accepted on or after Sept 1st. Loaned uniforms must be returned prior to the refund. All approved summer refund requests will be reimbursed in September based on the number of games played by the team. The $60 affiliation fees are non-refundable*.
*For Micro players no affiliation fees are retained and no medical notes are required.