Week 1 – July 4 to July 8, 2022 – done
*** Priority during the first 10 days of registration (April 13 to April 22) is given to Soccer Pointe-Claire members and Pointe-Claire residents***
9:00am to 3:00pm
For boys and girls ages 7 to 13 (U8 to U14)
Maximum of 50 players per week.
$280 per week (tx incl.)
All participants receive a complimentary KISsoccer branded Puma jersey and Puma soccer ball – a $50.00 value.
- COVID19: All Government outlined health and safety guidelines will be followed during camp weeks to ensure the safety of players and staff.
- Camps are offered to both recreational and competitive soccer players, girls and boys ages 7 to 13 years old, who are looking to improve their techniques through hands-on instruction and game-play formats.
- Extended day monitoring services are available, at an additional fee, from 8:00am to 9:00am as well as 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Throughout each camp session, ample time is provided for rest periods, water breaks, snacks and lunch.
- Camp programs are structured for each level, with participants divided into groups by age and/or experience. The focus is on core skills training including balance, agility, control, passing, shooting and finishing, with thousands of ball touches during each session. In addition, small-formatted games and themed technical challenges allow players to put their acquired learning and best practices into motion.